How do I view event summary reports?
There are several printer-friendly summary reports available for each event:
- Click Registrar to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Reports section, click Reports.
- Select the Event Name from the drop down menu.
- Click the Printer-friendly HTML report icon next one of the following reports. Certain reports allow you to restrict the listing of registrants (All, Active or Archived).
- Event Statistics
Tallies the number of participants; registration options; sessions; and additional items sold.
- Total Orders - Summary
List the names of each registrant, along with their company name, registrant type, amount, and balance due. This list also provides links to individual order profiles for easy printing.
- To view a detailed report containing all participant information in a single report, it is better to view the Excel spreadsheet report.
- To view the details of a specific Order Profile, click the Order ID number next to the name of the registrant.
- On-Site Check-In List
Order information for a particular event, with registrant information, listing paid and balances due, with notes for offline payments received.
- Use your computer functions, to print or save a copy of the report.
- Having difficulty viewing Excel reports?
- How do I remove my question prefacing the answer in the "Other 1" column of my Excel report?
Was this information helpful?