How do I get copies of confirmation emails to come to me?
Confirmation emails are automatically sent to online donors who provide an email address, with a copy sent to the coordinator associated with the appeal. Confirmation emails will not be sent when subsequent recurring payments are processed each month or quarter.
The coordinator will also receive any error notifications if a recurring payment cannot be processed.
To confirm which email address is being used for the coordinator for this appeal:
- Click Donations to view the Main Menu of this service
- From the Setup section, click Manage Appeals
- Click Profile next to the appeal.
- The name, email address and telephone number will be listed for this coordinator. You can also change the coordinator associated with this appeal.
- Only one coordinator can be associated with a single appeal form. If multiple people require access to the data, it is best to login to view the most recent donations in the Administration section.
- The email notifications are a great feature, but we recommend you do not rely on them for 100% accuracy. Like most technology, email cannot always prove reliable. Login to your BackOffice often to review your donation reports for the most up to date figures on your fundraising efforts.
Was this information helpful?