How can I view & print an invoice?
To access copies of your current and previous invoices.
- Click the Account link located in the top right corner of your GiftTool BackOffice account.
- Click Invoices.
- Select the month and year of the invoice you wish to view.
- Allows you to view past invoices from 2008 onwards.
- Also allows you to view the interim invoice for the current month, along with any payments received since your last invoice was issued.
- Click View Invoices.
- GiftTool invoices are presented in four levels of detail. Each level helps you manage your business in a different way.
- The Account Summary section on page 1 provides the big picture summarizing your current balance and payments received.
- The Invoice Summary section on page 2 provides a more specific review of charges and taxes by service.
- The Transaction Summary section on page 2 provides a more specific review of credit card transactions by service.
- The Detailed Reports by Currency beginning on on page 3 provides a list of each transaction processed by service.
- Monthly service fees are billed in arrears.
- Please allow a minimum of 3 to 5 business days for your payment to be processed. Any payments received and processed after the first of the month will show on your next invoice.
- If you notice an error on your invoice, please notify Customer Service within 90 days of the last date of the invoice period to be corrected or credited; otherwise, it will be understood that you have accepted this invoice as accurate in all respects.
- You are responsible for paying the full amount due on your invoice by the due date listed on your invoice. Any amounts owing after your billing due date are subject to a late payment interest charge, calculated at 2% per month, compounded monthly (26.84% per annum).
- A $25 administrative fee will be charged against your account for payments dishonored by your financial institution, and multiple rejected payment attempts will result in suspension of your account.
- Please advise us of your new address in writing by sending an email to email@example.com.
Was this information helpful?