How do I launch my donation appeal form to the public?
Once you have followed the steps to create and activate a donation appeal form, your page is ready to launch to the public.
To launch your donation appeal form on your website:
- Click Donations to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Setup menu, click Manage Appeals.
- Click Profile next to the appeal you would like to use.
- Locate the Appeal Link , and copy the full https:// address (double click the URL link to highlight the text and right-click on the mouse selecting Copy).
- Paste the link into a page on your Web site.
- To ensure that the donation page is secure, make sure that the link includes the "s" in https:// address.
- The link can be associated with an image, button, or text.
- Test your links once you go live. When testing links do not click submit on the final page to avoid processing your transaction.
Can I embed a donation form widget directly into my website?
Can I auto-populate my donation appeal form with data?
Was this information helpful?