How do I search for a Pledge-a-thon order profile?
To search for a Pledge-a-thon order profile associated with a participant, team leader or online donor:
- Click Pledge-a-thon to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Administration section, choose Participants.
- Depending on the type of profile you are searching for:
- To find the participant's profile, leave the supporter type as Participant.
- To find the online donor's profile, change the supporter type to Sponsor/Online Donor.
- To find the Team Leader's profile, change the supporter type to Team Leader.
- Choose one or more search criteria from the drop-down lists.
- To narrow the search, enter your information into one or more fields.
- You can search for Pledge-a-thon orders by Pledge-a-thon name, or by using specific search criteria. Entering a partial name into the search field is an effective way of choosing from multiple orders. The search function looks through all orders, and categorizes the search results by the criteria you choose.
- Each time a registrant signs up for a Pledge-a-thon, an order is created. Changes to registration options, additional items, or payment methods create a new order. Changes to contact information do not create a new order.
- You can also search for multiple Pledge-a-thon orders.
- Click Search.
- Click Profile beside the order of interest.
- Modify the profile as required.
- Click the button to Login to Participant Account
Was this information helpful?