How do I change the Tax Receipt setup?
You can change the design of your eTax receipts as follows:
- Click Donations to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Canadian E-Tax Receipts section, choose Setup Receipts.
- Choose a donation Coordinator from the drop-down
list. The chosen coordinator will received
copies of all eTax receipts issued for all activities (online
donations; yearly receipts for recurring donors; donations made
through the Pledge-a-thon, Registrar or Membership service; batched
receipts issued manually).
- If there is no coordinator selected in the setup, then it will
use the details from the Key Contact for the
- Modify the officer title and mailing address displayed on the receipt.
- If there are any changes to the logo or the signing officer's name
and signature, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the
correct logo & signature image files (jpg or gif), providing the
proper spelling of the signing officer's name and job title.
- Modify the Short Messages appearing in the top right corner of the
receipt. Short messages could include your telephone, website,
email, or Location Issued (e.g. Location Issued: Ottawa.ON).
- Modify the Long Message to appear above the signature, or click
default to automatically populate the draft bilingual text.
- Click Preview Receipt.
- Click Update & Next.
- Modify the series of
receipt numbers used to issue tax receipts.
- Click Save.
Was this information helpful?