How do I register someone after registration has closed?
The Manual Registration section allows your staff to register faxed or phoned in orders from the BackOffice, even after online registration has ended.
Furthermore, this section allows you to select hidden Registrant Types and hidden Payment Methods not available to the public.
- From the Registrar tab of the BackOffice, choose the blue button labelled Registrants.
- Select the tab marked Manual Registration.
- Complete the event registration form:
- This will look like your public page, except that the REGISTER NOW button is available even after registration has closed, along with all hidden registrant types (if any, such as Speaker, Volunteer, Complimentary) and all payment methods on the final payment page.
- If you are not using the Pay at the door payment option, you can rename this offline payment method in your event setup to be "Payment previously received – thank you!" and make sure it does not show to the public.
- A registration confirmation is shown on screen, with a confirmation email sent to the address recorded during registration. If you do NOT wish to send a confirmation email to the registrant, then check the box beside their email in the final Payment screen of the registration form before clicking submit.
Was this information helpful?